Saturday, March 6

IC222 & F4A2

DH took about 50 cards to work with him to raise money for the United Way campaign. I am happy to report that almost all of them are gone. Now everyone at his work knows that I create cards -- oh boy. One of the ladies is a Real Estate Agent on the side, so she asked me to create several cards for her. I wanted to make these on the simple side and not too feminine. So I thought I would use my Welcome Home DP.


This is a Free Standing card. You can find a tutorial for these cards here. It is for Yesterday's Free For All #2 challenge (making a Free Standing Card) and the Inspiration Challenge for today. The inspiration site for us today is Ginko Papers. This is such a good site -- go visit. I took my inspiration from the card that you can see here. Can you see the Bermuda Bay and Dusty Durango?

Several Ladies have emailed me about the Snowboarding card that I created a few days ago. Just wanted to let you know that I will try and do a quick tutorial and post it later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by,~Corie

Stamps: Good Neighbors, Sentiment . Paper: Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Welcome Home DP . Inks: Bermuda Bay . Extras: Hobby Blade, Sticky Strip, Ruler, 1" & 1-4" circle punches, Crop-A-Dial, Jumbo Eyelets, Bermuda and Durango Polka Dot ribbon

The card when flat:

12 Comments:

LeAnne said...

This is sooooo cute, and what a great idea---I have a RE agent friend too. She would probably love these!!! Good for you to find a "market" for your cards! $$$$$$$

Anonymous said...

Oh Corie this is soo cute! I just love it. You have used some great colours on this one too. I am going to have to have a go! Thanks for the inspiration today, I was lacking it a bit but you have given me that shove!

Cami said...

Corie, this is a very nice card and so apropriate for that real estate gal to give to her clients. You have done a beautiful job with this card. Congrats to you and your hubby on the successful sale on your cards for raising funds for United Way. You have many wonderful projects on your blog. Very inspirational. Hugs, Cami

stampinfrog said...

Oh Corie your card is stunning!Love the free standing card and the colors are perfect!
Congrats on selling the cards for the United Way!
Hugs,Connie

Anonymous said...

Perfect card for her biz! Love it!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Corie, this is fabulous!!! Love the color combination and that adorable "Good Neighbors" stamp! She's gonna love this!!

savvy teaching tips said...

Great card. I always love your stuff.

Paula said...

good for you! this card is so cute; love the colors, I must try one of these.

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wowzers! I always think I am pretty crafty but then I come over here and you come up with the most amazing projects!!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Another fabulous project Corie!
You are amazing! This is really cool!
Congrats on selling your cards too!
Hugs
Nicola

Sam said...

This card looks so fabulous Corie. Love the style and the colours are beautiful.

:-)
Sam.