Monday, March 8

CAS57 ~ A New & Different Shape-Abilities

Yesterday was one LONG day. It was County finals in Wrestling for my oldest. We left the house at 7:00 am and did not return home until 8:30 pm. Let me tell you something bleachers are HARD. My rear end still hurts!! Justin does not like me saying anything about him on my BLOG, but I am so proud of him!! I am pleased to announce that he did so well in Counties that he is going to the State Championship!! I guess that means my rear will be aching next Monday too.


Onto my card. I created another Real Estate card. This one is for today's CAS challenge on SCS. We were to create a card using 2 shapes. I used my Scallop Square die and my Butterfly embosslit.
I have not had a chance to do the tutorial for the snowboarding card. I am hoping to do it today. Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: none
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: None
Extras: Cuttlebug, Square Die, Butterfly embosslit, Heart border punch

The inside:

10 Comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Soooo.....didja make this card standing up? Ha! Ha! I don't miss those hard bleacher days. Congrats to your son!

I love your card; it is darling!

Heather said...

Very cute card.

Congrats to your son! He says he doesn't like it but as he gets older and meets more people whose parent's don't card- he'll appreciate the accolades from you even more (even if they are on your blog!)

Joy said...

what a lovely card. congrats to your son who is going to states! what a big accomplishment! woo-hoo! maybe you can bring a pillow or blanket to sit on so the bench doesn't seem so hard =)

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful card today, Corie!

Congratulations to your son on this wonderful accomplishment!! Best wishes as he advances on to state!

Bev J. said...

Great card and congrats to your son. I remember the tired rear end thing from the days my girls played volleyball and basketball! I had a stadium foldup seat I took with me that helped some.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love the great colors. I really like that free standing card too.
Hope your tuss is better! :o)

Bethany Paull said...

This is SO cute! I love the little grass border on the bottom.

Julia Aston said...

This is so cute! love your little scene and the fun colors!

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!
I like the house and the little butterfly, gorgeous!

Rita said...

Great card, so pretty! I remember those days on the bleachers. Get one of those seats that attach to the bench so you have a back rest & soft cushion for your tush! I had finally found those the last 4 years of my son's High school years...never saw them before that when he was younger. It was fabulous! They must still sell them, they are well worth it. Good luck!