Thursday, March 11

SC271 & WT261

Life has been absolutely CRAZY this week. Between homework, projects, Wrestling practice and the SUNSHINE we have been so busy. I haven't created any cards this week. I was going to try and do one card for all the challenge, but I don't have time.


I picked up this new DP, and I created this card in about 10 minutes. This is for the Sketch challenge and the Way to Use It Challenge (use something new).

I have to run and pick up Justin from wrestling practice. Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: sentiment
Paper: Bordering Blue, Very Vanilla, Story of Us DP
Inks: Basic Black
Extras: Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, Blue button, linen thread

9 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card!Love the papers you have used!
Hugs,Connie

Lesley said...

Oh Corie,

I just love your gorgeous card!! That DSP is so pretty! Nice touch with the ribbon and button.

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

Paula said...

what an elegant card!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such pretty DP. Beautiful card!

Velta said...

Sheesh...for a 10 minute card Corie, you have really done well...this is just lovely!!!

Rita said...

I luv it! Don't ya just love those super fast cards?

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Corrie! Love that dark paper... is it SU!? Enjoy your weekend. :o)

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful! Love this color combination!!

Allison Rankin said...

So fabu! Love it as a way to showcase pretty DP!