Saturday, March 13

IC223 ~ Warm Biscuit

Sorry, once again my camera is not working with the colors on my card. Everything matches IRL, trust me.


The Inspiration Challenge on SCS is from the Warm Biscuit Bedding Company. There are so many beautiful fabrics on this site. I was inspired by the one you can see here. I used the sketch from today's challenge on Stamping 411.

I was able to use many scraps of DP and CS on this card -- gotta love that! I used the vine from Vintage Vogue to stamp the background of the sentiment layer. I thought that it went well with this DP.
Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Well Scripted, Vintage Vogue
Paper: Whisper White, Wedding Multi Mat Pack (non-SU)
Inks: River Rock, Basic Black
Extras: Celery grosgrain ribbon, button, Linen thread, dimensionals, half pearls

The inside:

22 Comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning! Love the dsp pieces you used and all your little details - great job! Thanks for playing along this week with the 411!

Cami said...

Beautiful card Corie! My friend is delivering my SU! order this afternoon so I can't wait to play! Cami

Rita said...

Beautiful card Corie, love all the DP!

Lynn said...

Very pretty card..I especially love the pearls!

stampinfrog said...

The inside is as beautiful as the front!Love the papers and the card design!
Hugs,Connie

Deb Neerman said...

Corie, this is stunning! I love that DP and that fabulous sketch ... and it's just as beautiful inside as out! Another fabulous creation!

Anonymous said...

This card is lovely. I will bookmark it so that I can try it. Thank you.
Patricia

Denise Marzec said...

Beautifully done! Love it!

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty and a great take on the SC! Love all the pearls!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card, Corie. I love all of the different papers. Thanks for the great idea.

Joan
MN

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Gorgeous Card. You did a fabulous job with this sketch. The detail is extraordinary. just Beautiful!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

SOOOO pretty Corie!!! Don't you just hate it when the camera doesn't do the right thing? It can be so frustrating LOL

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I love this layout, too!

Becky G said...

So beautiful, Corie! I love everything about it but especially the colors!
Hugs, Becky

Unknown said...

WOW!!!
it's really a gorgeous card!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh these colors are gorgeous together, and your attention to detail. I love the bow with the button and the linen thread.. and the little pearls.. Fantastic!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Corie! The DP is fabulous and very elegant!
hugs
Risa:)

Patti Chesky said...

Corie, this card is so elegant. Love the balance of patterned papers, and the pearls just put it over the top!!

Little C's Creations said...

your cards are so elegant and sophisticated! love them, girl!

hugs,
Jen

Unknown said...

Now this is a WOW card!!! I love everything about it!! Great job using our sketch this week and thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!

Connie Babbert said...

Gorgeous card! Love the details...thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

Linda Callahan said...

This is lovely!