Sunday, March 14

FS162 ~ Featured Stamper

This week's Featured stamper is Kristen aka Mommy lvs2stamp. There are so many cards to choose from, so I decided to CASE 2 of them.

Here is my first card. I CASEd this one from Kristen's Gallery. I made a few changes. I added a white base layer, extra piercings, and ribbon. I changed the sentiment, removed the button, and substituted a puffy flower for the strawberry image.
Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie
If you need the Puffy Flower Tutorial you can find it here

Stamps: Floral Symphony (Verve)
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Whisper White, Vellum, Pink Patterns DP
Inks: Basic Black, Cameo Coral (for sponging)
Extras: Scallop circle punch, Crop-A-Dial, Medium Coral Brad, Berry Sorbet Dot ribbon, Sponges, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
The inside:

Here is the second card that I CASEd. I created it in blue and purple. I moved the button, changed the DP and the sentiment, and I didn't add the butterfly and the pearls.
The blue version:

Stamps: Miracles Blossom (Verve)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Latte mat stack (DCWV)
Inks: Blue Bayou, Mellow Moss
Extras: Button, Linen thread

The inside:
The purple version:

Stamps: Miracles Blossom (Verve)
Paper: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Latte mat stack (DCWV)
Inks: Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss
Extras: Button, Linen thread

The inside:

6 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

All 3 cards are so beautiful!Fantastic DP and color combos!LOVE the puffy flower!
Hugs,Connie

Mary Marsh said...

you did a great job on these fs cards-my fave is the berry sorbet -love the color and ribbon-and your puffy flower is fab-have to try one-thanks for the link

Risa said...

Both of your cards are fabulous and detailed to perfection!
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

such pretty cards! love how they turned out. you did a fab job on the front and the inside. TFS!

Becky G said...

These are all fabulous! I really love the red card! That flower made with vellum is so pretty!

Cami said...

All you cards are beautiful and each has their own characteristics. Love you vellum flower...so soft and pretty. Hugs, Cami