Tuesday, March 16

CC262 ~ Color Challenge

The weather has been beautiful today. So this is going to be really short.


Today's color challenge is Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Orchid Opulence. The dessert option was swirls. This card took me a while. I have created a few cards with these colors already, so I guess that is why I was having a mental block. The Cottage Wall DP has swirls on it, and my button & rhinestones are Orchid Opulence.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: Well Scripted
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DP
Inks: Basic Black
Extras: Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Olive and Orchid rhinestones, button, Nesties, Cuttle bug

The inside:

11 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Corie!Love the color combo and the card sketch!
Hugs,Connie

Joy said...

pretty card...love all that bling and the purples are so pretty! TFS!

Patricia Gessner said...

Very pretty card!! Who wouldn't love to receive it?
Patricia

Velta said...

Your colors are amazing Corie!! The design is perfecto!!!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeous Corie!
The colour combo is fantastic and I love the bling and the fabulous bow!
Hugs
nicola

Little C's Creations said...

Love it, Ms. Corie!!!

Big Big Hugs,
Jen

Bethany Paull said...

So beautiful! I really love how you did the gemstone button bow.

Anonymous said...

This is SO beautiful, Corie! Love the colors and the layout!

Teri said...

This card made me like the rich razzleberry as this was my least favorite in color...gonna have to case this card!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab...almost makes me want this DP...almost (purples are still a little scary for me sometimes!).

Cami said...

Oh my, I love this razzleberry! Your card is so elegant. Hugs, Cami