Sunday, February 28

FS160 ~ Davey

Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is Angella D Crockett aka Davey. She has a fabulous gallery, so many beautiful creations -- go visit, you won't be sorry.


I haven't created anything in a few days. When this happens, my MOJO is usually very slow to come back. I thought doing a CASE card would be a good idea to boost my MOJO. I also thought that I would do a puffy flower card, since I love them so much. I love the ones made with DP, but I must say that the ones that I have created with Velum are my most favorite.

I chose to CASE this card. This is a flap card, you can see the tutorial for these cards here. I changed the colors, stamps, and flower, but the layout is the same. My card is 4-1/4 x 4-1/4, the tutorial shows you a thinner card.

If you haven't seen the puffy flower tutorial, you can see it here.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: With All My Heart, Cling Day Dreams
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Lovely Flowers DP (Level 3 Hostess)
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Extras: Nesties, 5-Petal, Scallop circle, Word Window, & Modern Label punches, White gel pen, Dimensionals, Crop-A-Dial, Medium White Brads, Scor-Pal, paper piercer, velcro dots

The inside:

17 Comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How very pretty! The flower is just gorgeous & I love the design, colors and papers! IKWYM about the mojo~ not creating daily is bad for my mojo and my happiness!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the papers and your layered flower! SUPER pretty card!

Velta said...

Gorgeous flower...Love the sketch too. Thank you for posting your tutorial on this flower...It is yummy!

Michelle L. said...

This is gorgeous, Corie! Love that dp.

stampinfrog said...

Corie this is beautiful!Fantastic DP and gorgeous flower!
Hugs,Connie

Sam said...

Love your beautiful, bright card Corie!

Best wishes,
Sam.

Gloria Dojlido said...

GASP! This is fabulous. I am still so lovin' those flowers.

Thanks for showing the inside of your card too....I am always curious how people finish off the inside of the card!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Va va voom! This is stunning!

Cami said...

Beautiful card...I love that DP that not everyone can get. Your flower is beautiful. I think you found your mojo! Cami

Dana said...

This is just stunning Corie! My jaw dropped when I opened your link in my email this morning. So amazing. And thanks for the tutorial link too!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your color combination is gorgeous and the DP is beautiful! Have a great day and I hope that you are feeling better*ΓΌ*
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

this is a great card! love the puffy flower you made =) I tried looking at the tutorial, but it had funky measurements that I couldn't follow. maybe I need to come up with my own! TFS and happy Monday!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a FUN card! Love the great colors and that flower. :o) Hope you are feel 100% today.

Anne Harada said...

Awwwww GF!! You are so crazy talented, this is fantastic! Your mojo is in High gear!! Love the big flower, love the case!! Excellent work!! Smiles sweety!!
Hugs,
Anne

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's stunning Corie! xx

Julie Mutch said...

Corie, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love that flower and the paper is beautiful! :)

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your beautiful card, Corie!! The papers are so pretty, and I love your gorgeous flower!!