Saturday, February 27

Hi There

Guess who is sick now. I guess Brandon wanted to share his germs with me. I am hoping to be back at my stamping desk tomorrow.

I have received so many emails about my Easter basket. So I will be doing a tutorial as soon as I feel better. I know there is a tutorial out there somewhere on SCS, but I cannot find it. If anyone knows where it is, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

ETA: Yippee!! Connie (from Stampin Frogs Creative Journey) found the tutorial on SCS for me -- Thanks so much Connie!! I knew it was there, I just couldn't find it. You can find it here.

You can make this basket with card stock or double sided designer paper. If you are going to put anything in it that has some weight I would suggest creating the card stock one. Mine was created with 12 x 12 card stock scored at 4" on each side. You can make it with a 9 x 9 piece, just score it at 3" on each side, or you can make it with a 6 x 6 piece scored at 2" on each side.

Let me know if you make one, I would love to see it!!

2 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

Oh Corie I am sorry you are not feeling well!Hope you get better soon!
The treat box I believe was done by Beate Johns on SCS and should be able to find it under the resourse page under Treat box. Hope this helps!
Hugs,Connie

stampinfrog said...

Just to SCS and it is under the resourses page
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resourses/tutorials/treat_box/
Get better soon!
Hugs,Connie