Tuesday, March 23

CC263 & MOJO131

I had this card in my head last night, but I didn't have time to create 2 cards. I wanted it to be a teen boy card. I figured I would do it with today's color challenge. Oh boy -- today's colors are Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, and Dusty Durango. Not exactly what I would normally use for this card, and definitely not boy colors. I decided to give it a try anyway -- so here it is.


Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: A Little Something
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Extras: Cuttle Bug, Swirl die, dimensionals, Star punch

The inside:

8 Comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Ooooh, it is very cool. A teen girl would love it! So clean and perfect :)

Michelle L. said...

This is super cool, Corie! I bet it would look great in "boy" colors, too!

Paula said...

a great design; this could be versatile.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's stunning Corie! I love that fab colour combo!
Hugs
Nicola

Joy said...

this card is so bright and cheery! love how it came out... it is perfect for that teenage girl! love it! have a great hump day!

Unknown said...

beautiful card Corie!!
I like the papers and the colors that you used, the star is gorgeous!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love those colors together, and the swirls look so great with the star!!

Anonymous said...

This card is awesome. It works really well, great job with those colours