Monday, March 22

CAS59 -- New York

Today's CAS challenge was to be inspired by New York. I chose to create a card inspired by the flowers in Central Park. I used last week's color combo (Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, and Old Olive). I saw this card by Anne Eicher earlier this month and I have been wanting to do one too. I'm not too happy with mine, I'm not even sure whether it qualifies for a Clean and Simple card. I think I will try again, but I don't have time tonight (too much homework) -- so this one will have to do.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: With All My Heart
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Inks: Orchid Opulence
Extras: Big Flower, 3 flowers, and Corner Rounder punches, Razzleberry ribbon, Latte Button, Linen thread, Half back Pearl, cuttle bug, Flower folder

The inside:

10 Comments:

Karen said...

Hey Corie! Beautiful card! Hope you are well.

Velta said...

Well girl, you have done a great job with this little piece of art!!! I love the colors and, is that a CB folder background I see? I do believe I have that one...Thank you for sharing your inspiration Corie!!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card! I plan on casing this one! :-) Thanks again for your great inspiration!

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...look at those colors pop! Super creation Corie!

kathleenh said...

Corie, this is gorgeous! I love how you partially embossed the card front and the colors!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's stunning Corie! It's a fab colour combo, gorgeous ribbon and the embossed panel looks fantastic!
Hugs
nicola

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful colors and love the embossing panel Corie!
Hugs,Connie

Rose Ann said...

So pretty, Corie...and the colors are so striking!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Corie!!
I like the embossing and the ribbon with the button are great

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So stunning! I love the colors & design!

:-)