Wednesday, February 17

SC268 & SR#7

The kids went back to school today -- Yippee!! That's the good part, the mountain of homework is the bad part. I kinda feel sorry for them, but not really -- they had 11 days off. I have to make this quick, 'cuz we aren't done with homework.


This card is for the sketch challenge on SCS and for the Guy card challenge on Stampin' Royalty. Boy did I want to put ribbon on this card, but boys don't want ribbon. So I had to settle for pearls. This card is not my style, but I think I like it :o)

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: A Little Somethin'
Paper: Sage Shadow, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Nouveau Chic
Inks: VersaMark
Extras: Star punch, Heat gun, Black embossing powder, dimensionals, Adhesive pearls

The inside of the card:

8 Comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Love it! This DSP kicks butt for a masculine card! I love your work. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Kendra said...

Love the Pearls! They add a touch of glitz for the "rock star!"

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's stunning Corie! xx

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

Great card and thanks for leaving me some love! Please make sure you enter for my blog candy and take a look at my new color combo challenge!
-Megs :)

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Awesome 'man' card. I love the DSP you used!
Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

stampinfrog said...

Fabulous masculine card and you have used the perfect DP!
Hugs,Connie

Rose Ann said...

It's a great guys' card, Corie!! You've rocked the challenges for sure!!

Sarah said...

Great job! I love the layout and the paper! Just the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!