Wednesday, February 3

SC266

I still need more Valentine's cards for teachers, and I think this cuppie is the perfect choice for teacher cards. I used today's sketch from SCS to create this card. I flipped the sketch to the mirror image, and I couldn't get that little circle in the corner to fit -- but it still works. I colored my cuppie in with Prisma Markers, and sponged EVERYTHING with Soft Suede.

Thanks for stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: Love is Sweet (TEI)
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand, Bella Rose DP
Inks: Soft Suede, Memento Black
Extras: Cuttle bug, Hearts folder, Heart embosslit, kraft taffeta ribbon, button, linen thread, Prisma Markers, Word Window and Small Heart punches

The inside:

4 Comments:

Joy said...

so pretty! I'm sure the teachers will love this! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful! I love all the sponging!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh my! Lookie at your card. The coloring is right on and stunning.

:-)

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Corie! Your image is darling and the detailing is fab!
hugs
Risa:)