Tuesday, February 2

CC256

When I saw the color challenge on SCS today (Crushed Curry, Bravo Burgundy, and Grey), I knew I was going to CASE Stacey's Inspired by Nature Card. I fell in love with this card back in December. This was the Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, and Basic Grey color challenge. I just love how Stacey used basic grey for the stems.

I used my markers to ink up the stamp, stamped the image, and then used my markers again to add dimension to the flowers. I dotted the centers and shadowed the petals and stems. The rhinestones are from the clearance bin at Mic***l's.

Thanks for stopping by!! Please scroll down to see Brandon's fish card, he is so proud of it :o)
Corie

Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Crushed Curry, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Grey, Urban Garden DP
Inks: Crushed Curry, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Grey
Extras: Scallop Trim Punch, Cuttle bug, Textile embossing folder, Nesties, Curry Polka dot ribbon, Latte Buttons, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

This is the inside:

6 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

I love that flower, and it looks so pretty these colors!! Beautiful card, Corie!

Stacey Schafer said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out! Your card turned out AMAZING!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wowzers - totally beautiful card. Your attention to detail is perfect!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow-wee! So beautiful Corie!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Corie! Love the rich colors and that image... I need to get that! TFS!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I love how the flower pops off the page!