Tuesday, February 23

CC259 ~ Olympic Color Challenge

Brandon is sick, and I had a migraine so I think my mojo is GONE. I am not really wowed by this card, but it's nice. I will probably do another card, but I thought you might like to see this one.


I could not think of anything to create with these Olympic colors, so I decided to try another teen boy card. This DP originally started out with white circles with silver glitter. I took markers and colored in the circles, and you can still see the glitter. This made it so I was able to do Event Five (use all five Olympic colors) and one neutral, with the dessert option (metallic) too.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, The Glitter Stack DP
Inks: Versamark
Extras: White twill ribbon, scallop & 1-1/2" circle punches, dimensionals, Markers, Heat gun, White embossing powder

The inside:

6 Comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think this turned out great! Any teen dude would love it :)

Rita said...

Oh this is really kool, I luv it!

Sorry you & Brandon are sick, feel better soon!

Neva said...

OH how lovely this turned out. Hope you both get well real soon. I hate it when my MOJO has gone bye bye.

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic card!
Hope you and Brandon gets to feeling better soon!
Hugs,Connie

Bev J. said...

I like both cards you made-neat coloring in the circles.

Hope you and Brandon are both feeling better soon.

Risa said...

What a terrific card!
hugs
Risa:)