Monday, February 22

TLC261 ~ It's in the Pieces

Today's Try a New Technique challenge was to Paper Piece with Punches. I decided to try and create a fox. I want to try her again, but I need to figure out how I am going to do her fluffy tail. Here are the punches that I used:


Head: Ornament
Face: Ornament, trimmed
Ears: 3/4" square cut in half
Eyes: 1/4" circles
Nose: 1/4" circles
Body: Wide oval
Tummy: Wide oval
Legs: Large oval
Feet: 3/4" circle cut in half

I printed the sentiment out on my computer.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to scroll down and see my card from this morning. :o)
~Corie

Stamp: None
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Basic Black, Autumn Vine DP
Inks: None
Extras: Punches (see above), Adhesive pearls, Durango ribbon, Dimensionals, 3/4" & 1" circle punches for sentiment, white gel pen, 2-way glue pen, paper piercer, mat pack

The inside:

15 Comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is just awesome!

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic fox Corie!
Hugs,Connie

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous, Corie! I love your adorable l'il fox!!

Bev J. said...

What a great use of the punches! Your fox is just the cutest!

Patricia Gessner said...

This couldn't be cuter. Thank you for sharing.
Patricia

Michelle L. said...

Clever and cute! Great work, Corie!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cute fox! you just stun me with your talent Corie!
Hugs
Nicola

Shannon McGann said...

OMGoodness! This is just too cute! Love it!

Fe-Fe said...

What a fab fox. That's so cute. love it!

Fe x

Joy said...

such a cute card! love the fox! he's darling...love how the card looks too! great job =)

Rita said...

OMG this is so adorable, I luv it!!!

Sarah said...

What a cute little fox! I'm going to CASE him I'm sure! Love your work!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute just loving that fox! great job

Risa said...

Awwww.....your card is too cute! I love your image!
hugs
Risa:)

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Corie,

Love how you used the punches! What an awesome layout, definately going to have to case it one day, if you don't mind?

Hugs,
Gina