Tuesday, February 23

CC259 ~ Again

Brandon fell asleep for a while (he is really sick), so I was able to do another card. He is awake now, so I will have to make this quick.


I am not happy with this one either, but I think it is better than the last one. This is for the color challenge on SCS. I did Event 5 with the dessert option.
I had some more DP from the Glitter pack. I colored in the circles with markers. I added some silver cord and the sentiment. A really quick card, coloring included, but I think it will work for a teen boy.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: Sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Brushed silver, Glitter DP
Inks: Basic Black
Extras: Markers, Scallop circle punch, Circle cutter

The inside:

7 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

Another fantastic card for the teenager boy!Love the way you have colored in the circles!
Hope Brandon will feel better real soon!
Hugs,Connie

Unknown said...

I think it's a great card, I love the colors

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

It is a great gender neutral card! It would work for any age too. I like the bright happy feeling it exudes. Hope your boy gets better soon.

Risa said...

I think your card is beautiful Corie! Your DP is gorgeous and the idea to color in the circle is fab!
hugs
Risa:)

kathleenh said...

This is a great boy or male card! It's bright, but masculine colors. Love it! I hope Brandon feels better soon.

Doris said...

Love the colors in this card--very cheerful! The silver cording is just right, too.

Unknown said...

elegant card!!!
I like the glitter touch