Wednesday, February 24

Mojo Monday 127

Brandon being sick has really put a cramp in my blogging and blurfing. I haven't been able to return comments or emails. I promise to get back to you as soon as I can.


This card is one that I created early this week for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I took pictures of it, but I haven't had a chance to post it.

I stamped the medallion from the Friends 24-7 set on the Kraft layer and then stamped the sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers set over top of it. I really like this combination. The DP is retire :o( it's call Parisian Breeze. The little adhesive dots are from a Halloween package that I picked up at the LPS.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be able to create and post a card for today's sketch challenge later today. I guess it all depends on the sick boy :o)
~Corie

Stamps: Friends 24-7, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze DP
Inks: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Extras: Sponges, Scallop trim border punch, Baja Grosgrain and Kraft Taffeta ribbon, Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Adhesive Dots

13 Comments:

Julia Aston said...

Sorry your son is sick! hope he is feeling better soon -

I love your card - the papers and colors are wonderful!

Joy said...

this is a lovely card. you can use it for so many different occasions. love the DP as I am having a hard time using it. sorry to hear your son is sick. hope he feels better soon. take care.

Christi Flores said...

I am so sorry that your son is sick. :( I hope he gets to feeling better soon and I LOVE your card!

stampinfrog said...

Fabulous card Corie!Love the layout and the papers!
Hugs,Connie

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, and some of my favorite papers! Love it!

Julie Mutch said...

This is so elegant, such a nice thinking of you card. Love the layout and the colours are gorgeous! Great job! :)

Hope Brandon is feeling better really soon. It sucks having a child at home not feeling well. Knock on wood, my girls have been well for most of the winter so far other than one little cold that that my youngest had...but, normally this time of year they're sick every other week, so we're doing well!

Take care!
Hugs,
Julie

Anonymous said...

this is a great card. I loved that Parisan Breeze DSP too. :( Thanks for sharing with us!

Risa said...

So sorry to hear that Brandon is not feeling well. I've said a prayer and I hoping for a speedy recovery. Hang in there Brandon!
Your card is beautiful Corie! I love the layout and the DP is fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful! Love the paper and image... hope your son feel better soon!

Deb Neerman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Neerman said...

Love this fab card ... what a great color combo and sketch!!

Sarah said...

oh so pretty! I love the way you used the flourish stamp in the middle! Going to have to case that too!!!!

Julie Marshall said...

Very pretty card. Love your use of the paper and the ribbons. TFS!