Friday, January 8

Post-It Note Holder

I created 2 cards for the Stampin 411 Challenge, but my batteries are dead -- so no pictures. So you get to see a project that I created a few days ago.


I picked up several Snowflake post-it note pads at Michael's a few days ago. They were $.33 (yep -- 33 cents). I decided to make little post-it note holders with Dawn's tutorial. My measurements are a little different. Her pads are 3" x 3" and mine are 3-3/4" x 3-3/4", but you get the idea. I am going to try and create several Christmas projects throughout the year so I am not scrambling at the last minute.

Make sure you check out Dawn's Stampin Studio, she has HUNDREDS of free video tutorials!!!

Stamps: Snow Swirled, sentiment
Paper: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Retired Holiday paper (can't remember the name)
Inks: VersaMark, Old Olive
Extras: Heat gun, White Embossing powder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Mini gel pen, Rhinestone stickers.

7 Comments:

Denise said...

Very nice! I love the cute snowflakes. Thanks for the link for the tutorial.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Joy said...

love that post it note holder! that is a great idea! is that pen a mini? where do you get those? hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love it a lot!

Paula said...

I like these Corie, wish I would have seen them at my M's when I was there on Wed. I like your plan of working on gifts all year long, that is my goal too, but it remains to be seen if I stick to it!

June Houck said...

So sweet and precious. You are brilliant to work on your Christmas projects throughout the year. I have planned ahead before and done this (before kids). Now it seems I'm always scrambling just to get ready for the next holiday!

LeAnne said...

This is soooo sweet---I tremble in fear when I approach Michael's because I know my purse will take a bit hit! :D But $.33--what a bargain! You did a great job on these--I've never tried the ones with the pen. Gotta try it!

Allison Rankin said...

Okay...now I need to go to M's! Love what you did here! Need to do it!