Friday, January 22

MOJO122 & LSC256

I have tried to do the Mojo sketch several times this week. There are 3 cards in the recycle bin already. This one has been a real toughie for me. I decided to try again this morning, so I read the LSC challenge on SCS today. We are to create a card with a Palindrome. A Palindrome is a word that is the same forwards and backwards -- like Hannah (Brandon's girlfriend) or today's date 01/22/10.

This is the first time I have created something for the LS Challenge. I don't think I did it correctly. I didn't think about the fact that this was a LIMITED SUPPLY challenge until I started typing this post. Oh well here is my card anyway. I ended up flipping the sketch, and this is what came out.

Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to scroll down to see this morning's card.
Corie

Stamps: None
Paper: Chocolate chip, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Speciality Paper
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Extras: Cuttle bug, Nesties, Chocolate Taffeta ribbon, Latte buttons, Half back pearls, Full Heart and Two Step Bird punches
ETA: Oops I forgot to add a picture of the inside

7 Comments:

Joy said...

this is so pretty...in pink! love the DP and ribbon and the birds and heart is so darling. what a great card. have a good weekend!

Rita said...

I luv the kissing birds & the colors are so soft & pretty! Great card Corie!

Risa said...

Corie...your card is stunning! I love the birdies and the color combo is fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Kerin said...

This is SO beautiful! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Adding you to my google reader right now :)

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

Great card. Just when I didn't think I needed that punch! I made a pillow VERY similar to this, a few years back. I will probably post it on my vintage blog on Wednesday.

Thanks so much for leading me to your blog!

Allison Rankin said...

How pretty is this...mwah to the birdies!