Tuesday, September 29

More of Laura's Card

Here are 2 more cards that I CASEd from Laura from Scrapnextras. I used the rest of my retired Cranberry DP.

I don't know whether you can tell from the picture, but I stamped the tree image in Cranberry Crisp and then with Old Olive. I cut out the Old Olive one and mounted it on top of the Cranberry Crisp one. I think this added a little bit of dimension to the card.

Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Old Olive, Natural Ivory, DP
Inks: Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive
Extras: Twill Ribbon, Dimensionals, Red Dots (craft store)

3 Comments:

June Houck said...

I love Laura's cards too; but Corie cards are equally sweet! You always inspire me, my sweet friend :)

Beautiful cards. You are so smart to start early!

Christi Flores said...

Both cards are wonderful!!

Joy said...

very cute cards! I clicked on the picture and I could see what you did with the Christmas trees. this came out so pretty! have a good day!