Sunday, February 1

TECC53 -- Again

Here is another card that I created with Taylor's Sketch challenge. I did not used a cupcake stamp this time, but isn't she as cute as a cupcake :).


I stamped the image and colored her in with my sharpie markers. To make the sky, I sponged around her with bashful blue ink. I was going to put the butterfly in her hand, but then I thought the heart would work, what do you think? The brads are from the Target $1 spot.

Stamps: Beautiful Fairies Paper: Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence, Slumber Party DP (retired a LONG time ago) Inks: Black Staz on, Bashful Blue Extras: Orchid grosgrain ribbon, Heart Brads, Dimensionals, Sharpie Markers, Sponges

19 Comments:

Ida said...

Very Pretty. The fairy image is really cute and so are the heart brads.

Suzanne said...

Love it. Nice, bright colours. Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Suzanne x

Allison Rankin said...

Nice job with the sharpies. I am afraid of mine!

Deanna said...

Super cute! You colored it with Sharpies? Way kewl!

Anonymous said...

Mommy I want this one to be for Hannah. Love Brandon

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like all your 3D hearts.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! those colour really pop!

PS thankyou for your lovely comment.

Ange :)

Rita said...

I luv the colors on this adorable card! I'm like Allison I'm afraid of my Sharpie markers too. I've tried them once but found it way too bright for me, maybe I need to play with them more & have patience. Yours is just so awesome!

Taylor said...

Super cute! Those big heart brads are a fabulous touch! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job coloring! Very cute!

Rach said...

A fabulous card, great colour combo. Hugs rachxx

Risa said...

Your card is so pretty and I love the fairy image Corie!
hugs
Risa:)

Rose Ann said...

This is so sweet, and I love the colors, Corie!!

Emily said...

This is so pretty Corie! Love the bright cheery colors! Your doodling looks great! TFS!

Donna said...

Oh wow Corie this is beautiful and you have chosen such an amazing colour combo :) Donna x

Dana said...

LOVE the colors in this card Corie! You did a beautiful coloring job on the image too.
I've missed your blog!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable Corie! Love the vibrant colours and the heart brads are so perfect!

Maria said...

Corie! I've been away only for a few days and you've cranked out so many cards already!!! LOL!!

Your card turned out beautiful. .. the colors are so pretty and I'm seriously loving those pretty hearts!!! Great job coloring the image too!!

Maria

JackieLou said...

Hi Corie. This card is so so pretty. Don't ya just love them Target Scraps...