Tuesday, February 3

Another Simple One

Here is another simple card for my "Cards for Sale" basket. I stamped the image and colored it in with my Sharpie Markers. I stamped over the image with the Linen Background stamp and Sponged it with Creamy Caramel ink. Can you believe I used Green Galore? Amazing!! The Groovy Guava layer has the Bella Toile stamped on it too.


Stamps: Morning Soft, Linen, Bella Toile Paper: Groovy Guava, Green Galore, Whisper White Inks: Creamy Caramel, Black Staz on Extras: Sharpie Markers, Guava grosgrain ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals
Other news: I did not know it, but Brandon (my little one) has been leaving comments on my cards. I am impressed that he figured out how to leave comments. He is such a character (to put it nicely). I love him to death, but he can try my patience. Then he does something sweet like this, what's a mom to do? I know I talk about him on this site quite a bit. Brandon is into anything artistic, and he is a complete clown so it easy to comment about him.
I don't mention my older son Justin, and I probably should. He has asked me not to talk about him here, but I will say that he is really one of the best people I know. The best way to describe Justin is that he is an old soul. He is kind and loving to everyone -- well except his little brother. So that is all I will say about him, but I love him more than he will ever know :)

14 Comments:

Rach said...

A beautiful card, lovely colours. Hugs rachxx

June Houck said...

Your two boys are being raised quite well, in my opinion :) Leaving you comments? SO thoughtful! I think my girls may be old souls too...both have LOTS of lines in their palms.

Denise said...

Wow, what a Beautiful card, great coloring too!

Heather P. said...

Beautiful, Corie! Your boys sound so sweet! :)

Rose Ann said...

It may be simple, but it's oh so beautiful, Corie!!

Joy said...

lovely card...btw...what are sharpie markers? are they made for coloring? I'm sorry...I'm just curious and where do you purchase them? thanks for sharing!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Another pretty one.

I noticed that your last card had a comment that called you "mom". How cute that he would care enough to do that for you.

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely Corie...how about you color all my more detailed images, k? (This is why I tend to do "cutesy" a lot!)

Nancy said...

This a beautiful card! Love the colors.

Rina said...

So beautiful Corie. Wow those sharpies works wonders.

Anonymous said...

wow-your shading is gorgeous-I need to get some of those markers for sure!

Risa said...

I'm not sure if my first comment went through or not Corie. In the event that my initial comment is lost in cyberspace, I want you to know that I love your card! Flowers are difficult to color and your coloring is amazing! When I read your comment about your sons, it really made me smile.
Have a great day and thank you for sharing.
hugs
Risa:)

Maria said...

Awww, both your sons are adorable. I talk about my kids on my blog too but my son don't like it so I don't say much about him either. My daughter tolerates but sometimes she gets really annoyed especially when I post photos of her!! LOL!!

Your card is beautiful. You did a FABULOUS job coloring the image. . .so elegant looking!!! The choice of color is beautiful too!!

Maria