Sunday, January 11

SC210

Here is my card for this weeks Sketch Challenge on SCS (SC210). I think it needs something else, but this is what I have so far. This picture makes the center look like it is not on straight, it's straight -- I looked to make sure, I wonder why it looks that way?

I stamped the hearts with chocolate chip craft ink, and then embossed them with clear embossing powder. I think I am stuck on Pink and Brown. Oh well, 2 valentine's cards done, only 1 more to create.

Stamps: A Little Somethin'
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Belle Rose DP
Inks: Chocolate Chip (craft)
Extras: Clear embossing powder, heat gun, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, dimensionals

10 Comments:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwesome! It's perfect!

Many Blessings,
M.

Michelle L. said...

Such a pretty card! I love pink and brown.

Regina said...

What a gorgeous card, absolutely perfect!

Heather said...

I love it. I don't think you need to add anything!

Joy said...

so cute...love those hearts...and the pink and brown! great job!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Corie! I love what you did with this sketch!

Patti Gingrich said...

Simply beautiful! The embossed hearts are just lovely! Nicely done Corie. TFS

Juanita said...

It does not look crooked to me. I love this hostess set, The hearts just call my name!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with the sketch, Corie!! This is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! I've saved it to my favorites!