Sunday, January 11

Captivating Creations

I was visiting Nancy's site this morning, looking at her iPicks from last week. Well this reminded me that I have not posted my Captivating Creations in a while. So here is a list of several creations that caught my eye this past week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. The list is not very long this week, hopefully I will have more next week. ~~Enjoy.

  • This card by Michelle is just adorable.
  • This isn’t a card, but look at this BEAUTIFUL cake that Erica created.
  • Look at this adorable little box that Kathleen created.
  • I just love this card by Tracy.
  • I just love the colors on this card. I am NOT an orange person, but I think Patti found a way to make orange beautiful!!!
  • I have been looking for simple cards to use with the Say It With Scallops stamp set, and this one caught my eye. Isn’t it FANTASTIC?!! I don’t think I have visited Dallas’ site before, all of her cards are amazing. Someone needs to snag this girl up for a design team and FAST.
  • This card by Sherrie is just a work of art!!
  • I just love this card that Karen created, especially her color combo.

5 Comments:

Tracy.H said...

There are some great creations here, Corrie. Thank you so much for the shout out! :0)

Regina said...

Thanks for your list of several creations! Wonderful creations!

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT choices, Corie!

Patti Gingrich said...

What an honor to be among such talent. Thank you Corie. You're too kind! Hugs~ Patti

Erica Bass said...

Thanks for the props! You are so loyal thank you. I wish all of the anonymous people that dropped by would just comment once in a while. Thanks for your lovely comments when you drop in!