Saturday, January 10

TECC50

Here is my card for Taylor's Cupcake challenge. I purchased Taylor's Valentine's Day and Calendar stamp sets this past week. If you haven't seen them, they are the most adorable sets. Each stamp is a cupcake. For this card I masked the little cupid from the February stamp.


These colors are a new combo for me. I don't think I have ever used Close to Cocoa CS. I really want some new Copic markers. I just wish there was a list telling me which copic match the SU colors. Does anyone know which Copic colors match each SU color?

Stamps: Year of Sweets 1
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Two Scoops Basic Grey DP
Inks: Black Staz on, Chocolate Chip
Extras: Small & Large oval and 1-1/8" & 1-1/4" circle punches, Markers, Taupe grosgrain ribbon

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your card! those little cupcake cupids are so adorable!

Melissa said...

Absolutely lovely Corie!

Many Blessings,
M.

Taylor said...

Oh how adorable! I love how you just used cupid Cuppie from the image! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! :0)

Karen Motz said...

Love your card. And, yes there is a list of which copics match SU colours. You'll find it on Ellen Hutson's blog here: http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/ellen_hutson_simple_dream/2007/07/copic-coordinat.html
:)

Unknown said...

Very very cute cute cute! That cupcake stamp is adorable!

Maria said...

Oooh, I love your card Corie!! I can't believe you've never used Close to Cocoa! I love the color.

I really love your layout and the ribbons. Such a cool idea and wow, the dp is beautiful!!

Maria

Deborah said...

Adorable Corie! Your new set and pp looks great! Deb

Rose Ann said...

This is so very cute, Corie!! Love the images with that paper!! Wonderful!!

June Houck said...

This card is delicious! Sweet LO :)

~amy~ said...

Oh Corie...I absolutely {heart} this card!!! Sooooooooo SWEET!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I love the paper you picked for the background too.

Patti Gingrich said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love the colors! I just orded from Taylor too and can't wait to make my Valentine's. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love the great colors and the cute image. :o) TFS!