Monday, January 12

Pink & Brown

Told ya I was on a pink and brown kick. I cannot seem to get this color combo out of my head. He is a simple card created with the Say It With Scallops stamp set.

One of my good friends was over this weekend looking at the cards that I have created lately. She surprised me by saying that each one of my card looks better in real life than on my BLOG. This one definitely fits the bill, this picture does not do this card justice. I guess I am not taking very good pictures. Maybe I need to practice.


Stamps: Say It With Scallops, Bella Toile
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Extras: Scallop Square punch, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon

11 Comments:

June Houck said...

Gorgeous! I have Say It With Scallops, but not Bella Toile. Very pretty, Corie!

Juanita said...

All of my cards look better in real life! Even if I take pictures by the window they look too 'blue'
If your cards look better IRL, then they must be blindingly beautiful, cuz they look great here.

blah said...

Gorgeous card! Mine look better in real life as well :-) I know that my problem is that I generally take my pics late at night and even with my OTT lites, it's still not as good as natural light during the day.

Joy said...

don't you just love the pink and brown! its so pretty and at least you know it goes well together... so simple yet so pretty your card! TFS!

Anonymous said...

I really like the layout of this card, showcasing the beautiful background stamp! And Yes, I LOVE pink & brown, too!

Rose Ann said...

This is so elegant and beautiful, Corie!! Love it!!

Alex said...

Oooh, purdy!! Love this card, and with my fave color combo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

Such a pretty card!

Emily said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE pink and brown! Great layout! This card looks so elegant! TFS!

Teri said...

stunning!!

Michelle L. said...

Gorgeous, Corie! I love the pink and brown piece against the white base - very elegant.