Thursday, January 8

Mojo Monday #68 & CC200

Here is this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and this week's Color Challenge.
I have to say that I was TERRIFIED of doing the color challenge this week. These are not my colors, but I am sure you all are saying that. To be honest I had help from Brandon, my little one. He loves these colors, but what child doesn't. We are planning on using this card for his friend's birthday. I guess these are little boy colors -- LOL.

Stamps: SU Birthday sentiment
Paper: Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Extras: 1/4" circle, Large & Small Star punches, BB brads, dimensionals, cuttlebug and Diamonds in the rough embossing plate

5 Comments:

June Houck said...

Not my colors either, but what a great boy birthday card!

Pat said...

I agree, perfect for a boy card. Great take on the sketch.

Rita said...

I agree with Brandon, I think it's boy colors! Not a color combo I would bring out but it does make a great looking boy birthday card & you did a great job with the challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a great card for him to use!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing! :)