Thursday, January 8

Tagged

I received this award from the Joy from A Place to be Me, she is so sweet -- Thanks Joy!!


So here is what we need to do. Give the award to five other bloggers... Tell five things you are addicted to!

So How am I going to name only 5? I will list 5 ladies, but I would like to nominate all of my Blog Buddies. Look at my side bar, all my buddies are listed there. If you would like to be added to my list just email me.

1. Allison, Stampin When I Can -- I am sure that she is too busy right now to do anything with this award
3. Nancy, iStamp

And here are 5 things I'm addicted to:

1. Diet Coke, I cannot start the day without it.
2. Stamping and Blogging
3. My Kids -- they are the best
4. Spinach, when I was pregnant with my little one I ate it 3-4 times a day.
5. Reading -- I absolutely LOVE reading. Right now I am reading the Twilight series.
I know I am so boring, nothing good, well maybe the spinach thing I really don't understand that one.

2 Comments:

Joy said...

you are so welcome! you truly deserve this award...FABULOUS girl!

Erica Bass said...

I've read the twilight series twice. You're not boring!