Tuesday, November 11

WSC #65

Here is the first card that I created for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I put the sentiment/circle in the wrong place, so I will have another one for you tomorrow.

I stamped the image with Black and colored it in with re-inkers. Then I embossed the entire thing with UTTE. It looks a lot better IRL.

Stamps: Holy Triptych
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope DP
Inks: Versamark, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Blush Blossom
Extras: UTEE, Heat gun, Designer Label, Large Oval, & 1" circle punches, Colluzzle Kit

7 Comments:

Melissa said...

You are just whipping those Christmas cards out this year! Way to go!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

This turned out gorgeous Corie, I love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome Corie!! I love it!!

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This is a wonderful card.
I love the stamps with the holy family.
Annette

Joy said...

great job on the card =) come visit my blog! you deserve it!

Juanita said...

I like this card, even if you re-invented the sketch.

Rita said...

I luv it & your coloring is so beautiful!