Monday, November 10

TECCC41

Here is the card that I created for the Taylored Expression Cup Cake Challenge. I used the same colors and stamps from the card yesterday, but changed the layout.

I stamped the icing and candle part twice to layer them and give some dimension to my cupcake.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Bali Breeze DP
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Pixie Pink, Summer Sun
Extras: 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Corner Rounder & Scallop Edge punch, Tool Kit, Pumpkin Pie ribbon, white brads

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love that yummy cupcake and the sparkly frosting!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how yummy!! I love that cupcake!!

Melissa said...

Love it!

Many Blessings,
M.

Joy said...

cupcakes...I love cupcakes...great job on it...love the sparkles for the frosting. I wish we could eat it after we design it =) TFS!

Alex said...

Very cute card - love the bling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sam said...

Your cupcake cards are so beautiful Corie...they are making me HUNGRY!

:-) Have a great day!

Sam.