Monday, June 16

On Stage Bag

I was looking at the OnStage magazine online yesterday. Angela Sylvester created a gift bag from 2 pieces of designer paper. This bag is regular size and so pretty. I will definitely be making more of these.


For this bag I used the Level 3 Hostess scrappin' kit from the 2007 Fall/Winter catalog. I am never sure what to do with the sheets that have all the words on them, but this seems like a good idea.

I have received such wonderful feedback from my little box tutorial, so I may try and do a tutorial for this bag.

11 Comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Darling! How fun!

Allison Rankin said...

Yes, do make a tutorial since inquiring minds want to know!

Melissa said...

Oh please do!

It's super cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

UBER cute way to use up those "extra sheets" of paper....and a great idea to have on hand for gifting! Thanks for sharing, Corie!...creative blessings, Debbie

Becky G said...

So pretty, Corie! What a great idea! I love to make my own gift bags and this is perfect! TFS

Stampin hugs, Becky:)

Mary Bennett said...

Hi Corie,
This is an excellent idea....to have a Tutorial on this bag would be wonderful!!!! Please do in the near future.
Hugs,
Thank you very kindly,
Have a Blessed Day

Alhambra Club said...

this bag is adorable, definitley need a tutorial on this as I would love to make a bunch of them.

Anonymous said...

I would love a tutorial for this adorable little bag

dasimonds said...

Your Bag is Beautiful!!
Paper and colors are fabulous.
Pretty Ribbon too.
I would love to see
you do a tutorial!!

Deborah said...

Beautiful bag! The ribbon is gorgeous and the worded paper is perfect for this project! Tutorial please! Take care, Deb

Dawn Easton said...

This is awesome! Love it! If my vote counts...lol, I'd love a tutorial too!

We no longer get the On Stage in Canada...just SS :( So I didn't see this.

TFS!