Tuesday, April 8

Old One

This is a card I made during Sale-A-Bration. I guess I forgot to upload it for you all to see.


I stamped the butterfly on watercolor paper with black Staz on ink. I colored in the butterflies with markers, and then blended them with my aqua painter. I know I went crazy with the punches, but I just love the shapes that every one has been creating.

Stamps: Merci, Embrace Life
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Water Color
Inks: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Black Staz On
Extras: Wide Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Ice Brads, dimensionals, 5 Petal, Snowburst, Word Window, Large Oval, Boho punches.

19 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, what an awesome card, love those butterflies, great card.

Lauren said...

Beautiful coloring. Wonderful card!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Gorgeous...love it.

Tanis said...

Fresh, happy colours! Boy I need that. Winter is too long!! Great card Corie...and punches are so fun!

Alex said...

Just beautiful Corie, love all those butterflies! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rita said...

Wow, this card is STUNNING!!! I luv how you made each butterfly a different color, well done Corie!!!

Carla said...

I REALLY like the way you layered the punches!

Lee said...

Corie it's stunning!!! I LOVE your own hand-made bg paper!!! What a gorgeous idea!! And I love stacking punches....just beautiful!

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Corie! I love the gorgeous butterfly background that you created!
Nicola xx

Becky G said...

So pretty! I love all those butterflies!

Paula said...

Corie, this is beautiful! Love the flower and your background is Oh-la-la!

Risa said...

Very pretty card and I love the paper!
malieta:)

Deborah said...

This is just the most delightful card Corie! I adore it! Deb

Silli said...

very preety, I love the colors and the flowers..hmmmmmm:-) Bye, Silli

Gina Wrona said...

Corie,

I think it's perfect just the way you made it!
((((((((hugs)))
Gina

P.S. gives me inspiration to put my set together and actually use it instead of it collecting dust, kwim?

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

I've got to try this one! It's so sweet!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love all of the butterflies, and your pretty colors! I love your flower & bling embellishment too!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuu! Now I know what to do with that set. :0) Gorgeous job. Mel