Tuesday, April 8

Whining

I did something to my left wrist this weekend. I don't know what I did, but it is killing me. Well the reason I am whining is because it is difficult to type. -- No blurfing, and I am so far behind. I know - whine whine whine. Funny thing is that not being as productive at work does not bother me, but not blurfing does (hee hee).

I have been tagged several times recently, and I have not had a chance to post them. Tonight, I sat down and did 4 of them (Elizabeth, Stephanie, Patti, and Debby). I copied all the links and was getting ready to publish my post and the power went out. I am so bumbed -- and I am not going to type all that again. -- Yes blogger saved some of it, but not enough. So I am sorry ladies!!! I will try again tomorrow.

Big Hugs and Smiles,
Corie

15 Comments:

Paula said...

Whine away, I'll come over with some cheese, and we can party:>). Hope your wrist feels better, maybe it it carpal?

Cheryl KVD said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'd whine too if I couldn't blurf, so don't feel bad about complaining. Take care!
Cheryl

Risa said...

I hope you feel better soon Corie, take it easy and we'll see you soon!
malieta:)

Tanis said...

Feel better soon :)

Lee said...

Oh NO!!! I'm so sorry!! Just take good care of yourself and heal up quickly!!

Tracy.H said...

Hope you feel better soon! :0)

Lauren said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my I hope your wrist is better soon, power outages, hate those nasty things, get them all the time in South Florida. I have my desktop on a battery backup, if the power goes out it gives me about 5 minutes, just enough time to save everything.

Christi Flores said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope your wrist gets to feeling better soon.

Alex said...

Oooh, I hope you feel better soon Corie - how awful!!! Take care of yourself!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

That blows! I am way behind in my blurfing too but that is because of my polly wolly crappy job!

Fe-Fe said...

Sorry to hear you've got a poorly paw! Hope it gets better soon Corie.

My Paper World said...

Hope your wrsit gets better soon Corie!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Rose Ann said...

So sorry about your wrist, Corie! I hope it's feeling better soon!

Little C's Creations said...

owwwie.... hope it heals quickly, i know how you feel when it comes to trying to catch up with my reader.

hugs,
jen