Wednesday, April 2

CC160

Here is my card for the color challenge yesterday -- Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, and Apricot Appeal. That Cameo Coral looks so BRIGHT in this pitcute -- sorry.


I colored the stamp in with my markers, then spritzed it with water, and then stamped. It turned out perfect with this stamp set. I thought it looked a little Asian -- so I wanted to make a "screen print" card.

I have been so good about cleaning up my stamp area after each and EVERY card I make. While cleaning my stamps I must have smudged some ink on my fingers, so when I moved my card to take the picture I smudged a little ink on it. (you can see it on the top right hand corner) Oh well, it is still pretty -- and it would not be hand made if it was perfect, right?

Stamps: Essence of Love
Paper: Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal
Extras: Corner Rounder Punch

24 Comments:

June Houck said...

Corie, this is absolutely beautiful! Have you thought of trying to have some of your cards published? This is the PRETTIEST card I have seen using this sketch.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! This is SO pretty! Truly gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

The stamping is wonderful here - great affect!

Dawn Easton said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! I skipped this CC as it frightened me...but yours is fantastic!

kathleenh said...

Simply gorgeous! I love how you did each panel of flowers.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This turned out beautiful! What a great design! Thanks for sharing! :D

Lauren said...

Very nice. No worried on the smudges - it happens!

Alhambra Club said...

Fantastic, love your flowers.

Teri said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!!
I love this set too and you surely made it look fabulous!!!

Alex said...

I think Cameo Coral is my ultimate favorite color and so this card is totally up my alley - just gorgeous, Corie!! Love the three windows, very pretty! Love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Becky G said...

This is so pretty! I didn't even notice the smudge until I read through your post. That's happened to me a time or two!

Lee said...

What a STUNNING card!!! It looks like a piece of artwork suitable for framing!!! Wow, did you ever ROCK the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't too wild about this color combination ... but you certainly made it look fabulous ... love this card (and today's sketch card too ... how clever with those flower)... adorable creations.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful, beautiful. Those colours are awesome with the stamp you used. Great job with the challenge, Corie.

Elizebeth said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!! Probably the best sample I've seen with it yet!

Allison Rankin said...

Love, love, love this...so CASE-able!

Anonymous said...

Corie this is beautiful! Love the bright colours...what an awesome stamp choice!!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Corie, your card is Absolutely Beautiful!! You are really on a roll!! I love these colors together!!

Smiles!
Heidi

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So neat! I love this design!

:-)

Rose Ann said...

What a beautiful card for the color challenge!! I love the set you used, and the scallops!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh....what a perfect card! And you really nailed it for the color challenge. Love the design, too!

Judy Rozema said...

WOW! This one is amazing! I love the colors in this and the bottom scallops are perfect!

Chrissy D said...

Love these colors together. Gorgeous! TFS!