Thursday, April 3

Afternoon Tea

This is one of my cards for today's sketch challenge. This sketch was similar to last week, but we were able to make the center vertical piece any size we wanted. So I did not make it a rectangle, I made a row of flowers. I think I like how this card turned out-- not sure yet. I made another one with the Tart & Tangy set, I'll show you that one tomorrow.


My desk is still clean -- absolutely AMAZING!!! I am really going to try and keep this up. I have promised myself if I keep it clean for a month, then I can spend some money "Fixing" it up. I have seen so many beautiful stamp areas, I really want to "pretty" mine up.

A while ago I received a Pay-It-Forward tag from Kathleen, and I have picked the ladies that I am going to tag. (They already know who they are). Well I am still working on my gifts. I have made a few things, but I am not impressed with them. I am hoping to be inspired soon. I just wanted you 3 ladies to know that I have not forgotten about you.

Stamps: So Many Scallops
Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DP
Ink: Soft Sky
Extras: Scallop circle and 5 petal punches, dimensionals, Chocolate grosgrain and White Taffeta Ribbons

20 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty - I love the colors.

Rita said...

The colors are so beautiful, I luv your card Corie!

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Corie! Love the veritical flowers! Deb

Lauren said...

This is fabulous. Love the colors and the papers.

Melissa said...

So lovely Corie!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

Beautiful card Corie, love the colors and the flower is really gorgeous!

I have to get my PIF in the mail from Kathleen to - LOL! My three ladies are patiently waiting...I need to get them done and mailed!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

kathleenh said...

Lovely card Corie! So soft and beautiful!

Teri said...

I love this card!! CASE is on it's way!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is gorgeous, Corie! Love the paper!

Lee said...

Wow!!! Just fabulous! I LOVE that row of flowers!! And the colors and dp.....stunning!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card- my favorite colors plus my other favorite- flowers! Love it!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific...love the color palette you chose! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the sketch challenge! And the 5 petal punch for leaves...awesome! (believe it or not Feedblitz just arrived..I had to wait all day...but so worth it LOL!)

Sam said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for visiting my blog which has led me here, your work is FANTASTIC!! You use colour so beautifully and everything looks so fresh and bright!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Another beautiful card!! I love the look of this card, it has the softness of the sage shadow but it also has a very crisp look to it!
LOVE IT!!

Smiles!
Heidi

Risa said...

Very pretty card and I love the color combo!
malieta:)

Little C's Creations said...

such a pretty color combo that you've used. lovely.

hugs,
Jen

Tanja said...

I love the way you created a column of flowers for this sketch! It's a beautiful card!

Rose Ann said...

I love these colors, and your big flowers! Very pretty!

Deb Neerman said...

Great card, Corie!!