Thursday, April 3

Blurfing

Several ladies have emailed me about my blurfing and my Captivating Creations. They wanted to know how I find you all.

I have an email sent to my inbox when anyone leaves a comment on my site. I try to return the favor within a day. I also have a Reader file sent to my email everyday with about 500 different sites. I usually save them until Sunday morning, and view them all and save the ones that REALLY catch my eye.
Flossie has about 1000 -- I do not know how she keeps up with everyone. I view Allison's Favorites as often as I can. She is really the QUEEN of blurfing. I think I have found almost all of my buddies through her one way or another. If you are looking for new sites to visit -- check out Allison's site I think she has a link to EVERY card and scrapbooking blogger out there -- and I mean EVERY!!!
Allison and Tanis tagged me for the "You Cheer Me Up" award. Thanks so much ladies (right back at ya). There are so many of you that cheer me up every day. Just look at my posts last week. I have not felt that loved in a while. You all are the best. This blogging adventure has enabled me to meet so many truly inspirational ladies. You all are so creative, and I am inspired by all of you. So I am tagging ALL of you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your work ... check out this post ... I awarded you the Arte y Pico award:

http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/2008/04/snow-snow-go-aw.html

Deborah said...

Way to go on this great award! I find it a bit overwhelming just trying to keep up with my 150 google readers! Yikes! I just don't know how you gals do it! Deb

Lee said...

I add more and more to my Google Reader everyday!! LOL Blurfing....or blog-hopping, is fun and so full of fantastic new folks to meet!!! Congrats on such a fun and sweet award!!! :)

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome, so then I've tagged you twice, eh?

(((((((((((big hugs))))))))
Gina

Heidi Blankenship said...

Congratulations on your Award!!

You are very inspiring to so many people!!

Smiles!
Heidi

Project Create said...

I am new to this...what is Blurfing?
Thanks,
Tammy