Tuesday, October 2

Workshop Instructions --- Note Card Folder



Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Inks: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Rose Red
Paper: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Extras: 1/8” HH circle and corner rounder punches, Vanilla ribbon, sticky strip

Folder:

  1. Place vanilla card stock in scorer with long side aligned with 6” mark and score.
  2. Place vanilla card stock in scorer with short side aligned with 5 ½” mark and score.
  3. Fold card stock at the 5 ½” mark, and cut corner of folded side, (see demo).
  4. Fold flaps up.
  5. Round all corners with the corner rounder punch, including the inside flaps.
  6. Punch holes in the center of both sides of the front and back of folder, ½” in.
  7. Attach flaps with sticky strip. Place sticky strip as close to the side as possible.
  8. Stamp Flourishes on very vanilla (4” x 4-3/4”) card stock using mellow moss ink.
  9. Stamp the flower around the flourish using rose red ink.
  10. Attach to always artichoke (4 ½” x 5 ¼”) card stock, and then to folder.
  11. Feed vanilla grosgrain ribbon through the holes, (as shown) and tie.

Card:

  1. Stamp Flourishes on very vanilla (4” x 5 ¼”) card stock using mellow moss ink.
  2. Stamp the flower around the flourish using rose red ink.
  3. Stamp “Cherish” in bottom right corner using always artichoke ink.
  4. Attach to always artichoke card.

ETA: I have a word file with these instructions. If you would like a let me know and I can email it to you.

10 Comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Corie, thank you so much for posting the instructions for the Note Card Folder!! Great instructions & very easy to follow!
Once again this is very pretty!!
Smiles!

Tina said...

Great tutorial, can't wait to try it!

Deborah said...

Corei, If I could pull these off I would be so elated! I will certainly go through it carefully later. Thank you so much! Deb

The Cryer Family said...

This is a cool idea! Very pretty

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for the tutorial what a wonderful gift this would make, yours is beautiful, love that stamp set.

Sarah said...

I love this project! Thanks for posting the instructions. I'll have to try this.

Rose Ann said...

Thanks so much for the instructions on your beautiful note card folder! So awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Corie,

When I checked my email today I was so happy to see that someone looked at my blog and was so kind to post such nice comments. You made my day! I had to come over and check your blog out as well.;-)

This is a great project! Thanks for sharing your instructions. These would make nice hostess gifts!

Anonymous said...

That is really pretty, I love the look! :o)

Michelle said...

Love your folder! Great idea, and it is so pretty with the green and red. Wow!