Monday, October 1

RAK from the Craft Cat

Here is another RAK that I received. This one is a just 'cuz one -- the best kind. This card is from Michelle, The Crafty Cat. Isn't it beautiful?!!! My husband even liked this one, and he is usually oblivious to "all that crafty stuff". Make sure you go visit her site, she is such a talented lady. BIG Thanks and smiles Michelle!!!!

You know I LOVE receiving all these RAKs. Receiving mail is so fun these days. The only draw back is the RAK backs. My list of needed cards is sooooooo long.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I am hoping to catch up on all my blurfing this week. I have now stopped using google reader and switched to FeedBlitz. I think I had too many sites in my google reader, and when I did not have a chance to delete anything everything crashed. I hope that I transferred everyone's site. So if you do not see a comment from me in a few days please let me know. I do not want to miss anyone -- you know I love visiting every single site. I think I am getting addicted to you all. I was in such withdrawl last week.

BIG smiles to everyone.

11 Comments:

Dawn Easton said...

That card is beautiful! Love how she did the main floral panel! Great DP and adding the buttons is such a nice touch!

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is such a beautiful card, lucky you!

Michelle L. said...

Glad you (and hubby) liked the card. That is one of my recent favorites.

Tina said...

Such a pretty card.
Hope you are feeling better.

maiahs_momma said...

WOW, love the card...it is so beautiful :D!

Becky G said...

Corie, this is beautiful! Love those soft colors and the layout!

Have a great day!

Theresa said...

What a wonderful card to receive!!!

Deborah said...

Lovely card for you! How sweet! Deb

Risa said...

What a beautiiful Rak, how wonderful Corie!
Malieta:)

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colors!
Smiles!

Rose Ann said...

This is so very pretty!!