Tuesday, October 2

Jen's Monthly RAK Club

Jen, Pieces of Me, has a monthly RAK club. You should go over right now and check it out. She is having sign-ups for the month of October. You let her know you would like to be included, and then she matches everyone up. It is so fun receiving RAKs from all over the world. I know that I have been hitting the RAK jackpot lately, but it is so FUN. Who would of thought I would ever like receiving mail?



This first card is from Nancy, Nancy's Creative Mess. She drew my name for Jen's Monthly RAK Club. Isn't this beautiful. I am sooooooo happy she sent this card to me. I saw it on her site earlier and just loved it. You should go visit Nancy, she is one of the ladies that I call Queen Bees. She is just so talented, she is a personal friend of Allison too -- so you know I am so jealous. (wink wink)



This second card is the one that I sent out. This is one of the triangle cards that I made with On Gossamer Wings (retired SU!). I love making the triangle fold cards, but I like putting them on regular sized cards.
BTW -- I have been updating my labels on past posts. Have you all been receiving a bunch of emails? So sorry if you have, I have tried to limit myself to 5 edits a day.

12 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love these! I am so CASing Nancy's card too! And I am all about updating my blog...I hate to think how many times they may come through!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Nice cards!

I wonder how Nancy colored those petals - she did an amazing job! Maybe I should join that RAK club so she'll send me one. LOL

Maria said...

Wow, you received a fabulous card from Nancy and your card is beautiful! Your RAK receiver will be thrilled.

Maria

Risa said...

Both of these cards are beautiful Corie...The RAK by Nancy and your card ! Great jobs
Malieta:)

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are so beautiful!! Love them!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

That second card is just absolooootely gorgeous!

Dottie K. said...

What a beautiful card to have received. Love the colors in the card you made. I just joined Jen's RAK for the first time. So excited.

kathleenh said...

Corie, I like your idea of putting the triangle card n a regular card size. I love the card on a card! That's a beautiful RAK you got from Nancy. I wonder how she colored the petals?

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful cards ,triangle cards great idea,Dawnx thanks for stoping by

Alhambra Club said...

Jen's RAK Club is such fun,love that card you received it is awesome, and yours is pretty awesome also.

Ila said...

These are both Fabulous! Your card is Beautiful!!

Little C's Creations said...

these are great cards. you both did an awesome job!!! glad that you enjoy participating in my monthly RAK's, it makes it all worthwhile.

hugs,
Jen