Wednesday, October 17

Two for the Price of One

This card is for the CC136 color challenge this week, and the SC142 sketch challenge from a few weeks ago. I just received the Think Pink stamp set from My Favorite Things. I have been itching to create several cards with this set. I have so many RAK backs to do, so I thought that this would be the perfect set to use. Today the colors for the color challenge were pinks. Don't ya think that Emily was trying to tell me something?

I used my Beautiful Blooms set from Paper Trey along with the Think Pink set to create my own personal designer paper. I stamped the flowers with Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, and Barely Banana. Then I stamped the ribbon with pixie pink. I do not know whether you can see, but I then stamped the word Believe in Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink. What do you think -- pretty huh?


I am still having trouble with spacing on blogger. I know I am being anal, but these extra spaces are really bothering me. Is it better to have a site with Typepad or Wordpress.


Stamps: Beautiful Blooms, Think Pink . Inks: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Barley Banana, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black . Paper: Pixie Pink, Barely Banana, Whisper White . Extras: Corner rounder punch, dimensionals

13 Comments:

Deborah said...

Love this wonderful card! Your spaces...hmmm...when that happens to me I am able to move them up and it stays. Try "customize" and edit the post, move the spaces back up, so they are gone and see if they go away! LOL! Deb

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Corie, I zoomed in and I could see the words "believe" perfectly. I like the idea too!
malieta:)

Alhambra Club said...

I love your card and the background paper that you created is beautiful.
I think I might have the answer to your extra spaces. If you do a post and save it, rather than publish it, it will automatically put in extra lines. I have also noticed that it will add extra lines at the end of your post.Right before I hit the publish button I will scroll through my post and delete any extra lines and then go to the bottom and make sue there are no extra lines there. My most recent post had about 10 extra lines on the bottom for some reason, so I had to go back in and delete. Hope this helps.

Melissa said...

It's perfect Corie!

Anonymous said...

What a fun, happy and pretty card! I love the background paper you made, and the blooms set goes awesome with this!

Becky G said...

Love this card, Corie! The flower background is the best!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Corie! This background paper you created is AWESOME girl! That stamp is PERFECT for that stamped image!!! I'm in AWE! Your card is fantastic! I'm still waiting on my set to come. Hate getting mail to Canada :(

Tina said...

What a beauty! I love this card.

michelle sturgeon said...

Great card, Corie! Love the random stamping background!

Ila said...

Gorgeous!! Love your background...lovely colors and coloring!!

Kristina Lewis said...

Love this! The ribbons on the lapels is a great touch :)!

Rose Ann said...

Those PT flowers look perfect with the flowers in the skirt! Awesome card!!

Little C's Creations said...

very pretty!!! I totally am loving MTF stamps.

hugs,
Jen