Thursday, September 27

RAK and SOOOOO busy

HI everyone!!! I have not been able to do anything but school work this week. We had 2 science projects due this week, and nobody told me until Monday night. Amazing how they forgot all about the projects over the weekend. We are finishing everything up tonight, so just a very quick post.


I promise I will catch up on every one's sites this weekend. I have not been able to blurf at all this week -- GASP!! BTW -- my rear is on the mend. Wearing pantyhose this week has been a little painful, but I am managing. Thanks to everyone for thinking about me. I really appreciate the kind words. The bruising on my skin is finally fading. Now I just need to wait for the bone chip to heal.

Here is a RAK that I received from Amanda, Simple Sentiments. She sent this card along with the Holiday SWAPS. Isn't this beautiful!!! She used the Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Paper Trey. Go check out her site, everything is so BEAUTIFUL!!

Speaking of Paper Trey, I received several set this week as an early Birthday present. I am hoping to play with them this weekend.

22 Comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Such a pretty card!

Tina said...

Beautiful card. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. I'm jealous of your PaperTrey gifts, I want those sets so badly...gotta wait for more funds!

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better. But when I read "bone chip" it made me whince! OUCHIE!!!!

Becky G said...

Such a pretty card! Glad to hear that you are on the mend!

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty RAK!

I can relate to the homework bit! My cards have all been quick and simple lately (all I've had time for).

I'm glad to hear you are on the mend, and I can't wait to see what you do with your new PT sets. ;)

*Arwen* said...

All your cards are so great - I love them.

L8ybug2 said...

Hi Corie,
Glad you're feeling better. Love the card! I got my swap cards and the blog candy in the mail yesterday. Thanks soooo much for all those awesome goodies. I love the stamps!
Rita

kathleenh said...

Pretty card! Corie, I am glad to hear you are on the mend.

Debby Winters said...

This is so pretty...I love the blue and green together

Kristina Lewis said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Risa said...

Glad all is OK Corie! Amanda's card is beautiful, the colors are so cool together!
Malieta:)

Amanda Kennedy said...

Thanks for the kind words Corie! I got my swaps yesterday and they were all GORGEOUS!

Fe-Fe said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Corie. That is a lovely card you received. Very pretty.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So beautiful! Nice to hear that you are on the mend.

;-)

Little C's Creations said...

This is gorgeous - you deserve it - so sweet n' all. Glad to hear that you're healing well. Make sure you don't go over board though! Get some rest!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Jessica said...

Fun card! & great colors!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy funky ,pretty card ,love the colours ,Dawnx

Sharon said...

Those are the best kind of projects, the ones that just so happen to pop up on Sunday nights or the night before they are due! We've had our share of those, too!
Ugh!!
Glad your feeling better.

Shannon McGann said...

Hi Corie,
What a beautiful card you received!

I've nominated you for a Best Blog Friend award - I hope you don't mind! Check out my blog for details.

Theresa said...

Stunning! Simple and so wonderful! (I had to read down and find out what happend to your bottom! Ouch! Glad to hear your feeling better!)

Teri said...

nice card! I just got my stuff from Paper Trey too! Waiting for my last tag class to finish so I can play with my new toys!! Take care of yourself sister!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very pretty card!! So glad to hear you are on the mend!!
Smiles!