Monday, July 23

Sleigh Bells

You all are going to need to bare with me on this stamp set. I painted 4 images this weekend, so you will be seeing this image 4 times. I really like this set for the holidays. I am not really impressed with the images in the mini catatlog, so this will be used this year. The mini catalog is GREAT for all the accessories, it's just I like the detailed stamps for the holidays and there do not seem to be very many.


I painted the image with many of the inks. I really like this technique -- it kinda makes me feel like a real artist.

Stamps: Sleigh Bells Ring Inks: Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Timber Brown (Staz on) Paper: Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Confetti Cream, DP (QVC) Extras: Corner rounder, paint brush, vintage brads, dimensionals, white gel pen

10 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, keep them coming.

Karen said...

great card. Looks like a lot work though!

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, look at all the beautiful detail! Great card, Corie!

Anonymous said...

Wow, have you been busy! Nice coloring!!

kathy said...

Awesome Card. What a great stamp set.....hmmmm maybe I will have to buy it.

Dana said...

What detail. Those holly leaves are fantastic!

L8ybug2 said...

Beautiful card! I like this set too.

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous card, Corie!

Paula said...

Very pretty card. I like how you laid out the scene.

Tanis said...

This one is super...looks like a lot of time was spent painting this one! (I tend to stick with ones that I can do in 5 minutes or less :)
Looks great, I love the holly accents...