Sunday, July 22

Winner

The boys did not get back until late last night, so Brandon did the drawing this morning. The winner of the CANDY is Angel. Angel email me your snail mail address. Here is her comment.

Angel W said...
I am thankful for my amazing family and our health, for my country and freedom and the military who protects those, for wonderful friends, for my church and God's word and for my new set of wheels. I am thankful for you....

I would like to thank everyone for playing. I love hearing all the things everyone is thankful for.

4 Comments:

Angel said...

WooHoo! That's me....thank you, Corie!

michelle sturgeon said...

Corie...you ROCK! I've nominated you as a Rockin' Girl!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yea... Angel! Congrats on the blog candy!
:-)

So Sonya said...

what a fantastic blog you have, I love it!