Wednesday, July 4

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Tara from Tara's Paper Crafts. She has a fantastic site, you should go visit. Now I need to think of 7 things about me and tag 7 of you out there in BLOG land.

1. My house is the one that everyone goes to, especially the kids. Sometimes I love this (I always know where the kids are), and sometimes it is a pain.

2. My hubby and I are complete opposites. I guess opposites do attract.

3. I do not watch TV. (Don't worry my kids and hubby do, although I wish they wouldn't)

4. I LOVE to take naps.

5. I was tested when I was young, and supposedly I have a genius IQ level. Not that it matters.

6. I would love to live in the Caribbean.

7. My husband is a Firefighter.

Read here for my other tidbits of info.

OK, now who should I tag. How about Rita, Libby, Rhonda, Sarah, Tammy, Allison (you know she is my hero), Florence (I did not tag her last time, 'cuz she was on vacation. She should be back soon).

6 Comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

It's fun reading about each other! I also love napping!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your secrets! So now I know 14 things about you! LOL. Happy 4th of July!

Tara

Little C's Creations said...

love your tidbits. cool that your big daddy is a firefighter - I totally respect that!! hats off to both of you for serving your community!!! {{{big aloha hugs}}}, and girl, that IQ level is a big matter - at least to me, now I can say that I DO hav a friend that is a genius!!! You go girl!!! Thanks for sharing your toots with us, it sure feels good, eh?!

Aloha,
Jen

Mrs. Nancy G said...

It's nice to get to know you better! Great tid-bits. :-)

Libby Hickson said...

Oh, thanks for tagging me!! You're the 3rd one to do it, so I better get on it and post my list! :-)

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Hey! I think the genius IQ comes with the name. :)

And Mmmmm, firefighter.