Wednesday, July 11

Color Challenge

This is for this week's color challenge. You can find the details here. The colors this week are Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, and Real Red.

I stamped the snowman image with Basic Black, and I used markers to color him in. I distressed the sentiment piece, and stamped the snowflakes with craft white ink.

Stamps: Frosty Inks: Craft White, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Basic Black Paper: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White Extras: Ticket corner punch, Hodgepodge hardware, Red Gingham ribbon, Silver Brads, Dimensionals


13 Comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

Very cute! :)

June Houck said...

Lucky person who receives this snowman. He look so happy in those colors! Adorable. I like Janet's cards too, especially the forst one...great red background (my favorite color!)

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great job Corie. I totally thought Christmas with this colour combo too! (Although I didn't do a holiday card). Keep up the inspirational work!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the way you used the colors and that snowman is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my xmas card done this week, so I am definately going to case this one. It is so cute! I've only had time to clean up/remount stamps, etc while watching TV at night. Reading lots of scrap/stamp mags at the pool. Back soon.

Tracy.H said...

Great card!! I am thinkin' it is time to start thinkin' about doing some Xmas cards!! Although it is pretty hard to do when you are sweltering in the heat of summer!! :0)

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite christmas set! Looks fabulous with those colors...very bright!

Paula said...

Love the snowman. Very festive, (if not early, LOL I did some snowmen too).

Maria said...

Such a pretty Christmas Card. Your card inspires me to start making Christmas cards so I won't be behind this year.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations!

Maria

Melissa said...

Fabulous job Corie! I've often looked at this set, but have never purchased it and every time I see something done with it I am reminded that I'd really like to have it!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, those colours look great together!

wanda box said...

i just love the frosty set you did a great job, thanks for visiting my blog