Tuesday, July 10

45 Questions

I received this questionnaire from a non-stamping friend. Yes, I have them, imagine that. I decided to post my answers here to share with all of you. While I was typing my answers Teri from Big Ideas from a Little Girl tagged me -- too funny. Well, instead of giving you 7 more things about me you get 45. Aren't you all lucky.

Make sure that you visit Teri's site, she is an EXTREMELY talented artist!!

1. Are you taller than your mom? Yes, my mom is 5’ ½” (and that ½” is important), I am 5’ 7 ½”

2. What color is your car? Jeep -- Burgundy

3. What is the closest thing to you that is red? Real Red Classic Stamping Ink

4. What is your ring tone? Regular ring (work phone -- I know boring)

5. Are you sick? Yep, all the time -- but I am still smiling. I think I am allergic to everything under the sun.

6. What color is your favorite pillow? That is such a difficult decision. Green black, and gold, I know it sounds ugly -- but it is beautiful. My BFF teases me that I have a pillow disease – I can never have enough.

7. What is your favorite video game? Have never played. My kids' favorite is anything Pokemon.

8. Had a nap today? No, but I wish. I LOVE my naps!!!!

9. Gold or Silver? I look better in silver, so white gold.

10. Is there an animal that creeps you out? Not really, but men’s feet are enough to make me throw up and have a nervous breakdown.

11. Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? Tiffany (BFF)

12. Did you go ice skating as a kid? Yes.

13. Ever have stitches? Yep many times.

14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? That I am allowed to have -- DIET COKE. If I could have sugar – GRAPE SLURPEE!!!!!

15. How long ago did you kiss someone? When I came home from work. The boys barely let me get through the door before they kiss me. It is wonderful, but sometimes a girl has to pee -- especially if she gets stuck in traffic.

16. What's something you want to do before you die? Go to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada to meet Jen, Nancy, and Allison in person.

17. Have you ever caught something on fire? Yes – when I first started cooking – you don’t want to know.

18. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, but I do believe that my Grandma and Jane look in on me every so often. (They both are angels up in Heaven.)

19. Have you ever seen the northern lights? No, but I would like to. OK I should add this to question 16.

20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? Yes

21. Name something good that happened today. Spent time with my boys (all of them hubby and dogs included. I am the only female in the house -- yep have pity on me. )

22. What room are you in? Family room.

23. Are you worried about something you can't control? Sometimes, but try very hard not to.

24. Do you take daily medications? Yep.

25. Ever been in a fight? Yep.

26. Are you wearing nail polish? Yes if toes count?

27. Favorite color? Green – especially the sage hues.

28. Innie or Outie? Innie

29. Ever used a Ouija board? Yes

30. Sweet or Sour? Sweet

31. Sun or Moon? Definitely the SUN.

32. What shoes did you wear today? Black Sandals

33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex? I like blue/grey eyes (yep hubby’s color).

34. Most important quality in any relationship? Trust.

35. Favorite zombie movie? I do not think I have ever seen one.

36. Time of day you were born? 9:40 pm

37. Do you know your blood type? O-

38. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? OK half goes to charity – Women’s shelter and ASCPA. $100 to each kid to BLOW” on whatever they want. Then practical things for the house.

39. Name something annoying in public transit? Heat, Cold, and weirdos.

40. Did you grow up in the city or country? City, well suburbs.

41. Would you ever consider going on a reality TV show if offered a large sum of money? NO WAY

42. Have you flown in your dreams? Of course

43. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, if I have to choose, but I like both.

44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get? Stuff for the kids.

45. Slurpee flavor? GRAPE

6 Comments:

Teri said...

Hi Corie,
Wow! 45 questions!! That is alot! Thanks for posting the answers - I feel like I know you now :) Hey! if you ever do get to Hawaii, don't forget me too! Aloha! - teri

Unknown said...

Very cool! I can hear you answering your questions as if I were talking to you even though I have never heard your voice. If you're ever in BC, give me a call! I'm in Chilliwack. Did you get my email? I sent it to coriefoster@verizon.net.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Hi Corie,
Great to read all your answers, what fun!

Stampernmore said...

this is so neat. i am so glad I am not the only person out there who started a kitchen fire. and I am alone in a house of boys too, so I feel your pain.

Jack Fussell said...

Loved all the answers! Isn't it funny how much you can learn about someone from a few questions?
Have a great day!
Tina
(travelingmama)

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Thanks for visiting my site....I LOVE yours!...I hope you dont mind, I've added you to my Blogger Roll!....blessings, Debbie