Monday, June 25

SC129

I am behind on all my challenges. This is for SC129 from last week.

My goal this year is to do my holiday cards early. Last year I sent out very few, mainly to out of town relatives. So I this is my first for the year. I decided to do the snowman from "Holiday Tag Team" with soft colors. I used my POP designer paper and my Marvy Punches. The sentiment is from PaperTrey's Faux Ribbon set. I love all the words in this set. ALL the phrases fit in the small oval punch. (I think they planned it that way). I decided not to punch the corners out, but I think next time I will round the corners or use the ticket punch to coordinate with the scallop punch.


Stamps: Holiday Tag Team, Faux Ribbon Inks: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Bordering Blue, Black Staz On Paper: POP, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White Extras: Marvy punches, Silver Brads, White Organdy Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Tool kit, dimensionals

12 Comments:

kathy said...

very cute. I am going to start my holiday cards early too. Last year was to much trying to get them all done

Tracy.H said...

Love it! That snowman is just too cute. :0)

Stampernmore said...

I love this! I tried the holiday card challenge, but got one month into it and quit. Can't wait until the new catty comes out so I can pick some new ones to get started! Great job with the colors and the layout looks great with all of them.

June Houck said...

I love it! I have got to get some scallop punches. I used to start my cards early and finish them in July-October time frame. Last year I mostly sent a photo Christmas card and I only sent about 2 dozen hand made holiday cards for the most "card worthy" people.

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute snowman, great card

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Way to cute! Love the color combo! TFS!

michelle sturgeon said...

I love snowmen! Your card is very cute!

Pat said...

I love snowmen and this one is cute! I recently discovered your blog and I am so inspired by all of your creativity. Your work is the best!

Pat

Pegg S said...

Love this card! The colors are lovely together. My SIL has this set so I will need to borrow it again :)

L8ybug2 said...

Love the card. The scallop circle really sets it off...I joined the Christmas Card challenge at SCS and I now have 60 cards ready to mail this year. It's been a lot of fun making Christmas cards all through the year. I only mail about 25 every year, but I just can't stop making them!

Teri said...

Corie, I love this card!! I have a thing for snowmen, so funny because we live in Hawaii! The colors are so soothing. Wow!