Friday, June 15

Jen's Sketch

This is a card for Jen's Sketch Challenge.


I used the Scroll from Baroque Motif and one of the new Level 2 Hostess Stamp sets, In the Spotlight. I stamped the floral background with creamy caramel. Then I stamped the flowers and leaves. I then embossed the scroll with gold. I read about this technique in one of my stamping books. I think I need to play with this a little more, I am not totally satisfied.



Stamps: Baroque Motifs, In the Spotlight, Floral Ink: Creamy Caramel, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Versamark Paper: Creamy Caramel, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla Extras: Gold brads, dimensionals, gold organdy ribbon, Gold Embossing powder, Heat gun

7 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the background, the card is great, that stamp set is fantastic.

Little C's Creations said...

Corie - this looks absolutely SCRUMPTOUS!!! It looks yummy - like some kinda chocolately mix. I love it!!! Thanks for participating!!!

Aloha,
Jen

L8ybug2 said...

Such a beautiful card! I love it!

June Houck said...

I just found your blog tonight (June 15th) and put you under favorites. I love the scalloped card with the brads across the top, but all your creations with the new stamp set are lovely :)

Laura Evangeline said...

I love this color combo! I think I'll try that scalloped sketch with my SS kit next. I'm determined to use up the entire thing.

Kristine said...

WOW...this is sooo awesome and elegant!! LOVE all the flourishy cards you've been making. :)

Libby Hickson said...

I just love everything you've done with this Baroque Motifs set!!