Saturday, June 16

SC128 Better Late than Never.

This is for the SC128 sketch challenge from Wednesday. (Better late than never.) I really like this layout. I think I will try is on the side too.


The ladies in my monthly club do not like designer paper. (I know gasp.) Well, I tried to make what looks like DP on this card. You cannot see the white flowers on the turquoise layer in this picture, but they look good IRL. I "stitched" around the turquoise layer. The image is popped up on dimensionals. Other than that, it is a simple card.

Stamps: Simply Said Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Craft White, Basic Black Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Basic Black Extras: White gel pen, dimensionals, Tool Kit, Black Gingham Ribbon, Black Brads

7 Comments:

Tanis said...

Love this layout! It was fun to play with...although my corners didn't line up perfect.
And oh my, I thought that WAS patterned paper that you used! (I'm gasping too...I live on designer paper!)
Love turquoise...it's so happy.
Beautiful job!

Kristine said...

That's very pretty! I love the colors and stamps, and this layout is definately one of my favorites. Great card :)

Little C's Creations said...

Oh wow!!! This is so cute!!! I love this set, and I love the colors you've used. I have yet to get on the ball and try out those SCS challenges....

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, oh my they don't like designer paper?? How can that be?? I can see the white flowers in the background.

Anonymous said...

This is a great layout- might have to try it out myself! I think that you did a WONDERFUL job on it! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Cool caribbean and black-my fave colour combo!
Great card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful colours. I like your choice of stamps.