Thursday, June 14

Allison's Sketch


This is a card for Allison's Sketch. She is did this sketch for the Sisterhood of Scap. You can find the sketch here. I know I am probably late in doing this, but it was for Allison. (You know she is my hero.)

Have I told you how much I love the Baroque Motifs stamp set? I do not even know how to pronounce Baroque, but I LOVE it. This set is wonderful. You can make very elegant cards without much effort. I made this card in about 15 minutes.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs Inks: Certainly Celery, Pale Plum, Perfrect Plum Paper: Certainly Celery, Perfrect Plum, Very Vanilla, POP designer paper Extras: Dimensionals, Ribbon, Silver Brads

13 Comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful!!

Alhambra Club said...

The more I see this set, the more I love it. Your card is great and love the blues and greens you used.

Allison Rankin said...

This is awesome Corie! And you are so sweet...thanks for the nice things you said!

Shannon McGann said...

This is beautiful! I love it!!! I think I'll have to case it for my stamp club (if you don't mind!). Great choice of colors.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card! I didn't like this set until I started seeing what people were doing with it... now I need it.

BAROQUE is pronounced like the word broke but with bar at the beginning... baROAK Does that help?

Melissa said...

Fabulous! I so HAVE to have that set!!

michelle sturgeon said...

The colours are wonderful together! Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love it to! I've seen so many cute things made with it! Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Emily said...

Beautiful! Those colors are awesome together.

Little C's Creations said...

This is beautiful!! Love the colors, and everything that you did with it. Thanks for sharing!!

Aloha,
Jen

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is one fabulous card! Wow!

Renee said...

Gorgeous! Don't you love this set!

Libby Hickson said...

GORGEOUS! Purple and green are my favorite colors - love what you did with them!